We have an excellent opportunity on our Sales Audit team for a self-motivated individual with the proven ability to handle multiple functions within the team. This position is based on our Union, NJ corporate campus.
The Sales Audit Clerk is responsible for performing a wide range daily tasks utilizing reporting to obtain supporting documentation to assist and support the gift card processes. This individual will be responsible for researching and reconciling all gift card sales as well as fulfillment of internal and external gift card orders.
- Maintain the Sales Audit Gift Card room for fulfillment of daily incoming corporate gift card requests.
- Reconciliation of stores’ daily gift card activity.
- Create, update and maintain spreadsheets as required.
- Assist with special projects, reporting and research on an as needed basis.
- Meet and maintain daily productivity standards set by management team.
- Ability to prioritize and work well independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Light lifting and accurate filing skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications (MS Office Suite, e.g., Excel, Word, Access).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Access is desirable.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.