Klutz, a division of Scholastic, creates award-winning, premium activity kits for kids and kid-minded adults. Since 1977, Klutz has kick-started creativity by combining crystal-clear instructions and a silly sense of humor. Our kits include everything you need to get started. Our mission is simple: Create wonderful things, be good, have fun.
As the Sales Coordinator you will be supporting the sales team for both specialty and key accounts, as well as working cross-functionally with the marketing team. The Sales Coordinator serves as the primary in-house administrative contact for the Klutz Director of Sales and Sales Team, as well as overseeing in-house accounts.
WHO WE ARE
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books and a leader in educational technology and children’s media. Scholastic creates quality educational and entertaining materials and products for use in school and at home, including children's books, magazines, technology-based products, teacher materials, television programming, film, videos and toys. The Company distributes its products and services through a variety of channels, including proprietary school-based book clubs and school-based book fairs, retail stores, schools, libraries, television networks and the Company’s Internet Site, http://www.scholastic.com. You can also visit the Company blog at http://www.oomscholasticblog.com.
• Oversee and be primary contact for in-house accounts, including managing set up forms, sell-in meetings and purchase order management
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact and code information for all commissioned sales representatives and their accounts
• Provide timely and quality support to our rep principals, sales reps and key accounts
• Assist with completion of vendor paperwork and follow up on rep and customer requests
• Organize and maintain product sample inventory and sample requests
• Create and distribute showroom kits
• Work with Specialty Sales Manager on sales commission reports
• Account terms renewal management
• Organize product data files by season
• Provide support in the research and development of new markets and sales opportunities
• Create and distribute rep correspondence including availability reports and top sellers reports
• Assist in trade show management, including coordinating of product, orders, set-up, and working the show. Attend national and regional trade shows, as needed
HOW YOU CAN FIT
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Strong skills in Excel, Power Point & Outlook
• Well organized with a high attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills