Legend Senior Living is proud to announce our Forbes Best Workplaces for Aging Services award!
A career at Legend Senior Living means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family. Our focus for residents and employees alike is to maximize the potential of every life we touch.
Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Are you ready for a dynamic work environment that champions professional growth, one where your excellent leadership ability is utilized to build and expand the company’s vision, to achieve industry-leading client service goals? If so, then our Sales Director position is the perfect job for you. Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors and who thrives in a senior living environment, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who embraces daily planning and implementation of sales and marketing programs, and who has a proven track record of maintaining community occupancy levels.
The Sales Director we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated success in marketing and outside sales for a senior living community including community awareness, development of outreach programs and lead event coordination.
Other requirements for the Sales Director include:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a sales role for Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community is highly preferred
- Ability to meet occupancy, community outreach and other sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to track all sales activities and meet budgeted occupancy, revenue, and quarterly sales goals
- Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- The ability to assure residence awareness through design, implementation, and maintenance of outreach programs for referral sources and community organizations
Benefits are competitive and include major medical health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.