buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
buybuyBABY offers: Flexible Hours that work around your busy life, Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands, and a comprehensive training program that is a recipe for your success!
The Sales Floor Supervisor directs the Front End team and oversees the operations and merchandising at the front of the store. Sales Floor Supervisors manage the activities that contribute in an important way to the customer’s shopping experience and ultimately to the stores sales results.
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activity of Front End Specialists, Front End Associates and Cashiers to ensure executive of operational plan
• Independently implement resource and operational plans for Customer Service Desk and the Front End and collaborates with management to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
• Demonstrate advance knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures
• Provide coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
• Responsible for authorizing transactions and turning keys when necessary
• Interview all prospective candidates and trains and develops the associates within their department
• Manage associate’s performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
• Assign tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
• Assist associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• Perform Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 5-6 years of retail experience desired, including team lead experience in operational or customer-facing roles
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.