Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)The Sales Implementation Manager is responsible for the successful opening of new skilled nursing facilities. The Sales Implementation Manager will support the Sales Lead in a market to execute new facility implementation plans. This will include use of development tools and timelines to ensure membership goals are met.
If you are located within a commutable distance to Rhode Island, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Implementation of new / re - launch of targeted Same Store Skilled Nursing Facility Accounts as determined by the market sales leader
- Meets established implementation project plan and lead goals in new buildings prior to opening and 90 days post effective date
- Leads re - launch efforts of targeted Same Store homes
- Works collaboratively with Sales Account Manager's to meet Same Store penetration goals
- Manages all aspects of new SNF Implementation Plan (internal and external)
- Effective introduction, implementation and insurance of SNF commitment to participate in ongoing compliant lead generation processes
- Ensures a critical mass of potential enrollees exists (through established lead targets) in a building to ensure successful clinical and sales operations
- Manages all aspects of new SNF opening including initial department head meetings, individual meetings, internal planning meetings, 30, 60, 90 day meetings with SNFs and / or other meetings as appropriate
- Must adhere to all compliance requirements
- Meets licensing and certification requirements (i.e. complete annual refortification as established by leadership)
- Provides data to support site reporting needs related to new business and growth initiatives
- Demonstrates effective team and cross functional support through:
- Coordination with Clinical team
- Coordination with sales team to ensure smooth transition / hand-off after 90 days of SNF opening
- Provision of appropriate and timely information to Clinical, Sales, Operations and Network
- Feedback to other team members / teams to improve on process, business needs, customer relationships
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a sales / marketing or customer facing role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Lead Management database experience
- Strong sales / negotiation skills
- Very proficient oral and written communication skills
- Solid self - management and time management skills
- 3+ years of Account Management or Project Management
- Able to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Proper business phone etiquette
- Customer service experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain license to sell health insurance within 90 days of hire
- Willingness to host and schedule sales appointments if necessary
- Able to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel throughout the territory approx. 50% of the time
- 2+ years in the health care industry with experience in Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Health Insurance or Nursing home industry
- Experience working with Nursing Homes
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Nursing home plan, Medicare, Medicaid, Health plan, healthcare, insurance, Account management, sales implementation, Rhode Island, Telecommute