As a Sales Manager you’ll help spark sales for the biggest Wireless brands in the industry by leading and motivating a team of Premium Sales Associates to achieve sales and business targets.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Customer-centric mentality
- Proven leader
- Results Driven
- Great communicator
What you’ll do:
- Leads, coaches, guides, mentors, develops and manages a team of high performing Sales Associates across approximately three retail locations.
- Lead recruiting efforts within assigned locations to maintain staffing levels
- Ensure excellence across all assigned stores
- Analyze performance data to regularly report store challenges and opportunities
- Two years management experience in wireless industry or retail sales environment (minimum)
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, problem solving, organization and prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.