Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
Analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities.
Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
This candidate will also handle BSL duties for new employees.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience as a Business Segment Liaison
- Experience is MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) - PowerPoint - create and edit presentations. Excel - create and edit spreadsheets. Word - create and edit correspondence.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Experience working with internal and external customers over the phone.
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Health/Life Insurance License preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.