Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to produce quotes and submit sold cases
- Works with business partners such as Underwriting, Rating, and Case Installation
- Works closely with Sales Executive and Brokers to collect information needed to produce a quote or submit a complete sold group
- Responsible for meeting production and quality standards / metrics
- Uses various systems to document the steps of the quote or sold case through completion of customer request
- Will be cross - trained in various functions in order to assist with other functions within VO as directed by manager
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous experience working with Sales Operations teams in small businesses with 1 - 100 members
- Willingness and ability to telecommute and have a compliant home office environment
- Willingness to accommodate peak and non-peak season schedules (Part Time during non-peak season and Full Time during peak season)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience working with 51+ quotes
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.