Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The purpose of the position is to minimize the administrative work of the sales force where ever possible through established tools and processes with the focus on growth and retention of membership. Responsibilities include member retention activities through reports and various processes.
- Track and manage enrollment exceptions and disenrollment
- Trouble-shoot enrollment / disenrollment issues
- Manage member retention activities through the Transaction Reply Report (TRR) and Out of Area report (OOA)
- Manage / maintain sales materials and other collateral on behalf of the sales teams
- Support marketing campaigns and other sales initiatives, managing new business, re-launch marketing database management, mailings, venue/event coordination
- Manages requests for general office support, presentation preparation, timely ordering of office supplies, promotional items, business cards etc.
- Serves as back up to the National Telesales Team by processing telephonic enrollments during peak times or as needed
- Track daily enrollment exceptions and disenrollment transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve enrollment / disenrollment issues
- Notify APCs of a pending disenrollment; track Manage Transition Reply Report (TRR) and Out of Area (OOA) reports communicate with
- Inbound Telephonic enrollment transactions
- Provides and delivers, general office support, presentation preparation, meeting preparation, office supplies and other material management
- Order sales collateral and manage inventory on site and delivery to telecommuters
- Manage centralized document retention
- Prepare member rosters and distribute within process and provided guidelines
- Fields and provides responses to various operational questions related to membership or processes
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Intermediate proficiency level using MS Office Suite (Word / Excel / Power Point / Adobe PDF / Outlook) to create, edit and navigate through documents and correspondence.
- 3+ years experience sales operations support or similar role
- State required insurance license for the Medicare lines of business and / or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire
- Previous experience within the health insurance industry in a sales support capacity or related field
- Previous experience using bConnected, Sales Force, or other CRM system and GPS, Pathway or CareOne
- Strong orientation to deadlines and detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members virtually and in person
- Strong effective communication skills
- Use of technology to improve efficiency
- Ability to use multiple information/software systems
- Ability to think on your feet make, sound decisions and adjust to changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage large projects while performing daily responsibilities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: sales support, health insurance, enrollment/disenrollment issues, Inbound calls, enrollment transactions, general office support, presentation preparation, meeting preparation, document retention