Great Sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
The Sales Support Coordinator coordinates and administers sales activities in support of the area field sales team. (Agent Managers and Sales Director) to enable them to focus on generating leads, closing sales and enrolling new members. Coordinate events (recruiting, community meeting, member orientation) and related materials.
- Coordinate local marketing / recruiting / member orientation events
- Coordinate and assist in the hiring and onboarding of staff (e.g. Agent Managers, Temp help, etc.).
- Open reqs and purchase orders, coordinate recruiting materials, schedule interviews, track candidate flow, etc
- Act as the department BSL (business segment liaison) including ordering supplies, requesting systems / building access, collecting / reviewing / filing appropriate paperwork (including New Hire paperwork, Licensing and appointment, etc.), scheduling appropriate training, support certification process, etc.
- Maintain sales materials and order collateral supplies including assembling kits, etc.
- Serve as a resource to review / validate market specific content for marketing purposes.
- Act as an initial point - of - contact for incoming calls / issues to the local office.
- Ability to resolve issues / answer at local level as appropriate and / or act as a liaison to ensure appropriate hand - off for resolution.
- Produce adhoc reports and provide analysis as needed.
- May provide administrative / project support as capacity allows and / or needs dictate.
- HS Diploma / GED or higher
- Strong comfort / skill level in working with / learning and assisting others in working with technology (ie: any lead management and / or data base software systems)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry and sorting) and PowerPoint (create and edit slides for presentations)
- Familiarity with sales automation and lead management systems (e.g. Siebel OnDemand).
- CA Accident and Health license and appointed by UHC or must become licensed within 90 days of starting this position is preferred
- Understanding of Medicare (CMS) sales and marketing regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of internal processes / departments to support the sales process and assist in problem resolution (e.g. Marketing, Billing / Enrollment, Customer Service, etc.)
- Knowledge of the direct to consumer sales process and sales activities associated with generating leads, closing sales and enrolling new members.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience and ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and perform effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Care, Medicare and Retirement, Sales Support, Coordinator, sales automation, lead management systems, Sacramento, CA