DescriptionThe Sales Support Professional 2 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Sales Support Professional 2 performs such duties as the following: drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics when appropriate or assists with such tasks. Adhering to and implementing CMS Medicare marketing guidelines applicable to the role. Report informal/formal Medicare marketing events, provide marketing and sales guidance, ensure adherence, and legal review of event contract compliantly per the Humana processes and CMS guidance. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities, especially in conducting community outreach and identifying events and opportunities for bringing awareness to brand, products and services. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures and performs other duties necessary to the fulfillment of company goals and objectives.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of administrative support experience in sales, marketing, health solutions or related field
- Active Ohio State Health and Life licenses
- Excellent presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Prior experience in the health solutions or sales industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher
Scheduled Weekly Hours40