DescriptionThe Sales Support Professional 2 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Sales Support Professional 2 processes sales and invoices so that customer orders paid accurately and on time. Drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of technical experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Active Nebraska State Health and Life Licenses or ability to obtain
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products to include: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Prior experience in the health solutions and/or sales and marketing industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher
Scheduled Weekly Hours40