DescriptionThe Sales Support Representative 3 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Sales Support Representative 3 processes sales and invoices so that customer orders paid accurately and on time. Drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
Typical duties in this Market office include:
- Answering phones and greeting walk-ins: members, sales representatives and vendors
- Sales reports: primarily using intermediate excel
- Order office/sales materials
- Administrative support to management and sales representatives
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish - must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Must be able to lift boxes 20 lbs. as the job requires unloading and organizing sales materials and promotional items
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Healthcare industry experience.
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40