External Job PostingPosition Overview:
As a Hometown Salesfloor Teammate you will be busy taking care of the most important people in the building, our customers. Working on the salesfloor, you are often the first person to assist our customers with locating merchandise and answering any questions. Training is provided on store process, product knowledge, and suggestive selling techniques. Each day is new and exciting as you will be exposed to working in all areas of our store. In this position, you have a direct impact on the experience of our customers and the store’s bottom line.
Shopko teammates will be responsible for:
- Help our customers locate merchandise on our salesfloor and answering customer questions
- Straightening and organizing merchandise
- Restocking merchandise to the salesfloor
- Managing the signing for different sales events
- Thank our customers for visiting our store
- We want you to enjoy what you do
- You count, and our customers return because of you
- Flexible scheduling
- Be part of a fun, supportive, and energetic team
- We are growing rapidly and promote from within
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and be friendly
- Detail oriented to ensure merchandise is accurately placed in our store
- Lift up to 50 pounds when unloading merchandise
- Comfortable with climbing a 6 foot ladder to stock merchandise
- High school equivalent reading and math skills
We are a growing company with plans to add 200 more stores over the next two years. We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
We offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.