At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Is an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Has ability to leads projects, allocate and manage resources and work of less experienced staff if needed.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of programming languages and technologies.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 8+ years of experience analyzing requirements and designing new solutions for application and database components
- 7+ years of development and implementation experience with applications, databases, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 10+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 5 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
- 3 + years of AngularJS experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative development team about models and integration strategies
- Application production support experience
- Financial industry experience
- Wholesale banking experience
- Commercial banking experience
- Knowledge and understanding of originating, structuring, and executing transactions related to corporate banking or other credit related products for the most critical or complex clients
- Knowledge and understanding of data mapping, mining, or modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: solutions for web applications and web services
- Knowledge and understanding of creation of Screen Mockups using SnagIt or equivalent screen capturing software
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- Good quality review skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems
- Ability to understand short and long term costs, benefits, and risks of technical solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well defined plans, solutions, and test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies like waterfall, agile etc
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts
- 5+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- 5+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL
- Solid understanding of governor limits
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2)
- Good knowledge in querying databases such as MySQL and queries using Force.com explorer
- Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool
- Experience in other Salesforce integration mechanisms such as Canvass API, Replication API, Web Mashups
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.