We are seeking a Salesforce.com Developer to work within our Dental business group. The Salesforce.com developer will work on the salesforce.com platform which is considered the system of record and source of truth for Dental Provider data. Within the Dental business group the Salesforce.com platform is used for dental provider onboarding, accreditation, online dentist searches, etc. The Salesforce.com Developer will support, requests for new functionality, data quality requests, break/fixes, etc.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities. Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce.com developer
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Lightning, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce, Telecommute, work from home, travel, telecommuting, telecommuter