Be a part of the Technology team -- be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology.
Humana is seeking an Application Architect that will be responsible for the internal Salesforce DEVOPS and release engineering architectural design of a set of assigned applications or systems and for the release governance through which the applications interact with the development teamsThis person is also responsible for the effective integration of their DEVOPS process into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate.
The Application Architect is not only called to understand and follow enterprise guidelines, as well as utilize common application design frameworks and design patterns in their work; they are also expected to share feedback and learning back out to the enterprise. Thus, the Application Architect also serves as the technical subject matter expert (SME) for their application to other architects, and as a feedback loop back into the enterprise architecture portfolio.
- Define the current DEVOPS architecture, and identify issues within it, including tracking technical debt
- Drive DEVOPS innovation for a Salesforce development projects with more than 10 development teams
- Evolve and maintain a continuous integration and continuous deployment strategy
- Refine and/or redesign architecture to meet the organization’s changing business requirements.
- Ensure the design meets the business service level agreements (SLAs) for availability and performance.
- Refine and/or redesign DEVOPS architecture to be more cost-effective, including the optimal selection of implementation technologies, practices, and skills for application delivery success.
- Iteratively document and improve architectural approaches, service design, and development processes and approaches.
- Integrate each solution into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate.
- Create and maintain architecture deliverables and artifacts (e.g. S.A. D.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft TFS, Jenkins, Puppet, Git, and similar technologies
- Experience in the areas of software development and support
- Development experience using Eclipse, Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, Triggers, Validation rules, XML, HTML, SOQL, and SQL
- Understanding of System Integration Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance, Test Class coverage, Testing, and Salesforce.com Cloud Integration
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, OO principles and design patterns
- 3+ years of experience working within Cloud Automation and code deployment toolsets
- Proven technical, analytical and problem skills
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning Process Builder
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud, .Net and mainframe development
Scheduled Weekly Hours40