At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is an application systems Engineer position in the Enterprise Core Services, currently supporting large scale implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. This position will play a key/lead role in building and supporting multiple SalesForce CRM applications, associated platforms, processes and tools to cater the needs of multiple lines of businesses. This position will be responsible for technical analysis, design, development documentation and support for CRM platforms, solutions, SDLC tools and governance.
- Collaborate extensively with peers, Business Analysts, Operations Staff and Development to resolve client issues.
- Proactively collaborate with team members to identify key platform impacts, integration risks, risk mitigations, create & review technical deliverables during the entire project life cycle.
- Analyzes, designs and builds SalesForce applications in a multi-tier, multi-tenant environment while adhering to modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design and systematic approaches to application development.
- Maintain and update baseline configuration for 30+ Salesforce applications
- Collaborate with Enterprise Security teams on encryption initiatives
- Maintain and support common utilities/tools/add-ons which are used by all application teams
- Assist application teams and users to resolve complex technical issues.
- Support end to end effort related SDLC Process Management, Safety & Soundness, Governance and application/environment Issue resolution.
- Create relevant SDLC deliverables as part of standard project implementations (architecture & functional design documents, deployment diagrams and game plans etc.) using tools like Visio, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the team's application development and support processes.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for CRM platform and solutions and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of technologies and processes.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience analyzing requirements and designing new solutions for application and database components
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 5 + years of experience working with vendor software, technologies and tools that are enterprise solutions
- 5+ years of experience with at least one relational database management system (DBMS) such as MS SQL or DB2 LUW
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- 3+ years of business continuity planning experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology middleware: integration and data mapping/transformation technologies
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- Ability to understand short and long term costs, benefits, and risks of technical solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.