As a Salesforce Enterprise Architect/Analyst in our Center of Excellence (CoE), you will be accountable for defining and executing on architectural oversight processes in United Health Group. This role crosses many complex and independent operating companies, and is focused on effectively integrating our architecture data, investment data, and technology standards to shape the direction of our Salesforce investments.
- Engage and collaborate with CoE and Enterprise architects across many portfolio types to align with major technology strategies and ensure Salesforce capabilities are optimized for reuse.
- Provide oversight of conceptual designs and promote enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures).
- Collaborate and support CoE engagement team with solution direction, design strategy, and estimations.
- Design architectural reference materials, design patterns, best practices and product roadmaps to be published in reference repository.
- Perform complete architectural assessments on previously built capabilities
- Empower and drive delivery teams to meet customer expectations.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s of Science or Engineering from a recognized university) or at least five years of professional Software Engineering experience)
- 5+ years of information technology architecture analysis experience at enterprise level
- 3+ years of hands-on experience implementing and/or using Salesforce within an agile framework
- 2+ years of mapping/translating business requirements to solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Strong knowledge of Force.com declarative/programmatic capabilities, integration technologies, and application security.
- 1+ years with Salesforce certification
- This role is be based in our Eden Prairie, MN offices
- Experience with large scale business-technology transformation
- Experience with healthcare industry
- Hands on implementation of API’s, single sign-on, Java
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Einstein and Lightning
- Professional experience in other cloud application development and or knowledge of other platform technologies
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Consulting and/or system integrator experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.