It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Assume overall technical responsibility for the design, implementation, and success of technical project deliverables.
- Identify project requirements, design, implement and successfully deliver the solution.
- Utilize high-levels of analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex scenarios and identify the optimal Salesforce technology to implement the most effective solution.
- Anticipate potential problems, consider future trends, assess the opportunities, impacts, and risks while developing and implementing solution deliverables.
- Provide expert guidance in identifying the technical approach for integrating software, services and hardware to provide a technological solution for large, complex project requirements.
- Lead and mentor development team members.
- Work effectively with internal and external partners, ensuring that we meet quality, technical and security requirements
- Produce clear, concise and accurate communications using strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to clearly convey thoughts, ideas, and direction to peers and team members; must be able to establish and maintain strong/positive work relationships.
- Write detailed and thorough technical specifications and technical design documents.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements, customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
Required Experience / Skill:
- 8+ years of experience in Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II certifications
- Expertise developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Expertise developing customer-facing Salesforce user interfaces
- Expertise with Salesforce DX
- Proficient with Apex and Visualforce development
- Proficient with SOQL and SOSL
- Expertise working with DML
- Expertise with Salesforce Data Modeling and Management
- Expertise building workflows
- Expertise using Salesforce ecosystem APIs
- Expertise integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Expertise using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise working with Salesforce Communities
- Experience with Einstein Analytics
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.