Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
In this Salesforce Architecture Analyst role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, performing options analysis, ensuring quality/alignment of Designs, and you will demonstrate and apply knowledge of Salesforce platform. You will also be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the UnitedHealthcare Dental’s Salesforce Platform and associated initiatives.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assess and translate customer needs and requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Involved in solving moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analysis
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Work with the implementation teams to ensure that designs are understood, tested, and implemented correctly
- Act as a credible subject matter expert and provide explanation and information to others on difficult issues
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership, coach, and provide feedback and guidance to others
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes to our Salesforce instance
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of current business and industry issues/trends and incorporate into our Salesforce platform architecture designs as appropriate
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce features and keep on top of new features within the force.com platform, API’s, Apex, Lightning UI/UX, Communities and declarative tools such as Process Builder and Flows, etc.
- Undergraduate degree or a minimum 5 years of Salesforce.com experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing new features on Salesforce.com platform
- 2+ years of experience building applications on Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform, features and capabilities
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL such as Informatica Cloud with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com administrator certification
- Salesforce.com developer certification
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Health care industry experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce Solutions, Technical Architect, Telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, work from home, wfh, travel