We are looking for a Salesforce SysOps Engineer with a passion for developing full stack user interfaces that facilitate amazing user experiences to join our Community & State Salesforce team. At UnitedHealthcare, we’re focused on doing things that have not been done yet: helping improve relationships through technology. We’ve invested in the technology and structure to help us bring new ideas to our community faster. We’re developing solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow with a collaborative team dedicated to innovation across our businesses. Now, we invite you to bring your knowledge of Salesforce and software standards to assist in the development, communication and implementation of our maturing Salesforce Lightning platform.
As a Salesforce SysOps Engineer, you will provide technical support for Salesforce (Lightning UI) I, Einstein Analytics, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (On-Premise) user community. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
The successful candidate will need strong analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and vision, while understanding the importance of time management and prioritization. You will be working on strategic programs with the responsibility for providing scalable and sustainable solutions across the organization. The emphasis will be on declarative over coding solutions. Successful candidates must have a deep understanding of the Force.com Apex scripting language, with a strong acumen of the processes around Agile, and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation and integration
- Apply best practices for customizing Salesforce and provide architectural insight
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- Provide support and help troubleshoot various Salesforce system issues
- Participate in architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs
- Eagerness to contribute in any of the architectural layers such as UI or Api or DB layer
- Share your knowledge and to help transform an organization from within by working with and coaching your team members
- Work in all areas from design, implementation, code reviews, automation and testing of the stories
- Complete unit testing successfully; assists others with debugging and program logic
- Design and create user interfaces expressing complex security considerations in simple, human digestible forms
- Ownership of new and existing UI applications, and its backend APIs that interact with DBs and other system components such as Mulesoft, Einstein Analytics
- Make design decisions on the basis of performance, scalability, and future expansion
- Ensure the user experience is first in thought and best in class
- High school diploma
- Salesforce certification Salesforce Advance Administrator, Platform Developer II, Mulesoft (or equivalent) experience; SQL server experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin, Dev, Platform builder
- 4+ years of Design, development and end to end SDLC experience in Production support environment, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces and data migration (ex. Implementation of Mulesoft or other managed package)
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs, tool integrations, and writing scripts
- Experience with building out Components, Communities and Portals
- Experience in Apex Triggers, SOQL and SOSL, Customizing object, layouts and others
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies & leverage them to execute on the use cases given to solve business problems
- Experience leading larger complex solution projects (ex. Building net new functionality over the course of multiple sprints and releases)
- Solid skill set working within the Linux OS (RedHat)
- Strong computer science and data structure concepts
- Commitment to proper software engineering practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews, etc.
- Undergraduate Degree (Computer Science or related field)
- An institutional knowledge of Community & State core products, process and market
- Background in healthcare industry applications development and support
- Mulesoft AnyPoint or MMC Certification
- Experience with tools for mock-up of UI (e.g. Balsamiq, Visio)
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, VMWare, as well as proxies, load balancers, and networking devices
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment - source code control, continuous deployment, release management
- Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce Lightning platform
- Experience with Node.js development
- Knowledge of GitHub, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, PuTty or other similar technologies
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.