Samsung Field Sales Manager-Home Entertainment
Premium is seeking a Field Sales Manager to join our sales team in support of one of the world’s largest consumer electronics manufacturers. This role focuses on driving sales and brand recommendation rates within an assigned geographic territory.
Field Sales Managers will partner with analysts and peers to understand market-level needs and opportunities to increase sales & brand loyalty. Come join Premium and grow with us!
The ideal Field Sales Manager must have a passion for selling, influencing retail sales associates, driving loyalty among retail sales associates, and owning market-level results. Specifically, the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving results (i.e. incremental sales & market share) within assigned retail locations by aligning in-store activities with weekly business objectives
- Leveraging key relationships in assigned stores tomaximize sell-through of Samsung Home Entertainment products, brand recommendation rates, and brand advocacy of Retail Sales Associates
- Exciting Retail Sales Associates and Retail Leadership with compelling hands-on product demonstrations, persuasive in-aisle trainings, and dynamic group training events
- Influencing & empowering Retail Sales Associates to leverage Samsung's competitive advantages to win over customers and to close sales
- Ensuring all Samsung displays remain best-in-class by meeting brand standards, including planogram integrity, POP execution, and functionality
- Actively growing your knowledge of Samsung product features, benefits, and competitive advantages
- Discovering and articulating clear, concise, and compelling market insights to leadership to drive organizational understanding of obstacles and opportunities
- Building networks of brand advocates & driving brand recommendation rates among Retail Sales Associates thru training, brand advocacy, and various in-store efforts
- Disrupting the status quo by generating & sharinginnovative ideas with peers to develop more effective ways to drive in-store experiences that resonate with targeted audiences
- Strategically leverage store visit cadence and in-store execution to drive the best results in assigned territory
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Consumer Electronics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Requires a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region
- Strong presentation skills with small to medium-sized groups
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Company paid life, short and long-term disability, 401K match, Wellness Program and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER