Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
- Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options and features
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews)
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and follow the exception/waiver process as needed
- Maintain awareness of current technology assets and the capability of each
- Understand and adhere to architecture Governance framework
- Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time and on budget
- 5+ years of SAS 9.4 Administration experience
- 5+ years of metadata management experience
- 3+ years of mid-tier configuration experience
- Updating mid-tier applications
- Configuring mid-tier for High Availability
- Health care industry experience
- Team leadership or team management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.