Bed Bath & Beyond’s Marketing Technology Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels and Bed Bath & Beyond’s entire brand portfolio. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking a SAS Administrator within the Marketing Technology Team to drive business operations strategy, roadmap, and product launches.
As a key contributor to the team you must have experience in the following:
- Min 3-5 years administering SAS Marketing Automation 9.4 in a Redhat Linux environment.
- Installing and Configuring SAS Applications
- SAS Customer Intelligence is a MUST
- SAS Mid-tier configuration and troubleshooting
- SAS Model Manager
- SAS/Enterprise Miner
- SAS In-Database Technologies for Hadoop
- SAS/Access to Hadoop and Teradata
- SAS/Enterprise Guide
- Creating users, groups and roles.
- Creating both SAS and database libraries
- Securing metadata according to customer security standards
- Planning and applying License Renewals
- SAS Stored Procedures
- LINUX/UNIX skills
- Shell Scripting
- Intimate knowledge of SQL, and Teradata is required.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Mart concepts
- Customer Intelligence experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical and business partners.
- Ability to analyze and document the technical environment standards and processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Retail and understanding of Marketing Technology is a plus
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.