At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Corporate Technology is searching for a senior business analyst who will assume all business system analyst roles for the ERMT applications. Act as a liaison with business units, application technical teams, Quality Assurance team (QA), User Acceptance team (UAT), etc. to ensure compliance to risk related policies and procedures. Must follow initiatives/projects from inception thru all SDLC phases including documentation. Will initiate/lead meetings to create Functional Design documents and Design Specification documents to support application development & meet the business requirements.
The position will also attend initiative/project meetings to determine scope for all teams (Applications Business Partners, QA and UAT) involved. Document processes to ensure compliance to risk related policies and procedures including Security Plans, Service Level Agreements, SDLC Tracker, Team SharePoint, Documentum, etc.
The ideal candidate will need to be logically oriented, work independently, with strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate must also be self-motivated, have an understanding of technology in a large corporate environment.
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with no relocation assistanceRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of SAS experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of Teradata experience
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 5+ years of experience working within an application development environment
- 5 + years of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD's)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to gather information and create both business and technical requirement documentation
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo's Remedy Asset Management (PAC2000) application
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreement process
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- 1+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo risk platforms, such as Security Planning & Assessment of Risks/Controls (SPARC), Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Information Services Application Inventory (ISAI), Vendor Management System of Record (VSMOR), Third Party Information Management Systems (TRIMS), Control Review Assessment System Plus (CRAS+), or Centralized Issue and Corrective Action Tracking (CICAT)
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM)
- Experience creating and maintaining Service Level Agreements with partners
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individual contributors, engineers and mid-level managers
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.