We're changing the way health care works for the better. That means consulting with our members, partnering with our Physicians, and delivering drugs in the most efficient and effective way. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Responsible for assuring that all Women’s Health assigned documents are scanned and Indexed in accordance with department guidelines in a timely manner.
- Scan all clinical documents, correspondences and EOBs into the correct Multimanager file cabinets within five days of receipt.
- Prepare a daily email to management informing them as to the status of all outstanding
- Scanning batches that includes date of deposit and date received.
- Prioritize clinical documents above all other types of documents when managing work
- Time, keeping in mind that all batches should be scanned with five days.
- Responsible for indexing through Ascent Capture software all EOBs into the ALOCKBOX
- Batch class timely and accurately.
- Serve as back up to other staff on indexing the other types of documents.
- Serve as back up to Scanning Supervisor for release station needs / problems.
- Responsible for scanning corrected claims and invoices into the Ascent MAILSINGLE
- Batch class, which includes the renaming of the documents in Multimanager after
- Maintains Bar Code coversheets for scanning.
- Report all scanning / indexing equipment downtime, to management immediately.
- Report unresolved scanning or indexing issues to management timely.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Responsible for processing mail and retrieving mail from the mailbox daily and processing the mail
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years experience in data entry
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, floor activity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Keywords: Scanning / Indexing / Atlanta