Office: Columbus | Powell
Location of Position: Powell
The Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for managing all staffing processes, including staff recruitment, client scheduling and services. Work schedule is 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm two days during the week and Saturday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
1. Management of hiring process, including:
a. Scheduling initial interviews and completing related paperwork (i.e. interview summary)
b. Continually monitoring applicant status (i.e. phone screened, interviewed, hired, pending, inactive, etc.)
2. Manager ongoing client staffing process, including:
a. Scheduling staff for both new and existing clients
b. Managing staff absences to ensure that all care is staffed as required
c. Bi-weekly timesheet review and billing
3. Maintenance of existing employee database, including:
a. Gathering feedback on employee performance and customer satisfaction
4. Manage “on-call” business between Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Sunday from 7:00 pm to 2:00 am.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Some College
2. Superior customer service orientation
3. Must be comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and managing multiple clients
4. Excellent computer skills (Internet and Word essential, Excel preferred). Requires familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
5. Excellent phone voice – must be able to hear a smile.
6. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as required by company guidelines as well as the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on behalf of company.
7. Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working autonomously with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
8. Requires the ability to prioritize complete work on time, be detail-oriented, exhibit a service orientation to clients and be team player with a positive attitude.
9. Requires solid organizational skills, thoroughness and multi-tasking. Requires good interpersonal skills and exhibit a service orientation towards others.
10. Must have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment about client service.
11. Must also demonstrate a sense of understanding and urgency for priorities.
12. Requires the ability to appropriately troubleshoot and escalate where necessary.
Keywords: staffing, schedule, scheduling, coordinator, coordinating, human resources, hire, hiring, compensation, payroll, HR, personnel, manager, supervisor, customer service, recruiting, recruitment
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page