School Based Therapist
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHDayton
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Ohio MENTOR is growing! We seek a School Based Therapist within the Dayton area and Fairborn School district. If you have a Masters in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling - and are licensed in Ohio, we want to talk to you!
You Want to Change the World? So do we. The difference is our teams do it every day. We are Ohio MENTOR, one of the largest providers of treatment foster care and evidence-based behavioral health services in Ohio. We are looking for more unique individuals that have the talent and energy to change the world one family and child at a time. If you have at least a master’s degree in social work or similar field, have a professional license, are self-driven, have some experience working in a school system, and understand that your interactions with children and families provide the path for a better future, we would like to talk with you. As a School-Based Therapist with Ohio Mentor you’ll be one of those unique and talented people.
Ohio Mentor is seeking a School-Based Therapist (LSW/LISW/LPC/LPCC) to provide CPST services as well as individual, group, and family psychotherapy to children and their families to aid in problems of school and social functioning with the goal of increasing an individual’s sense of their own well-being. Therapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that is designed to improve the mental health of a client or patient, or to improve group relationships.
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation/benefits package, including a 401(k), we offer:
· A newly revised, competitive pay scale.
· Healthcare options for individual, families, and partners.
· Incentive pay opportunities.
· Career development and advancement opportunities in Ohio and one of the other 35 Mentor Network states.
· Free CEU and advance licensure supervision opportunities.
· Paid Time Off; paid training; paid Holidays.
· Mileage reimbursement; cell phone stipend.
· Master’s degree in social work or related field for Level II and above therapists.
· LSW, LISW, LPC or LPCC required.
· Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly with young people.
· Experience in Trauma Informed Care helpful
· Valid driver’s license in good standing.
· Since Therapists often provide transportation to individuals, owning a registered and insured vehicle is required.
· Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Strong organizational skills and documentation skills in managing your own schedule.