At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join Wells Fargo PVSI Shared Services as a Scrum Master within the Program and Project Management Office. As we continue our transformation you will be working with a newly developed Agile teams supporting initiatives/projects for online banking.
The Scrum Master is responsible for working with multiple and/or larger scale teams for Agile processes. This role works closely with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, team members and management in accordance with the Agile framework.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Specific delivery areas include Consumer CRM Salesforce projects
*** Prefer the posted locations but will consider other locations in the Wells Fargo FootprintRequired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Agile Certification
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- First Level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) strongly preferred Second Level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) desired
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
- Knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Promote Agile best practices and lead and support the development of Agile culture
- Experience moving teams and organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies and Agile Transformations
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Experience in Finance
- Experience with Salesforce implementations
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.