Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
This inside-based sales position will help carry on the legacy of the timeless virtues of quality and friendly services. The ISR will contribute to the success of See's Candies by building and maintaining solid B2B customer relationships and outstanding customer service. Will strive to increase See's Volume Discount business through the outbound sales of fundraising products and business gift programs. Partners with Field Sales Representatives to achieve territory sales goals.
1. Achieves sales goals set by management for assigned territory. Increases the number of new accounts while retaining and growing existing business.
2. Performs outbound telesales calls to potential, current or previous customers via telephone and email, to describe and/or educate customers regarding various gifts and fundraising programs.
3. Assists customers in selecting the most appropriate products and programs by tailoring recommendations to specific customer needs. Identifies issues and provides appropriate solutions in an effort to build value in the customer relationship.
4. Effectively nurtures leads; utilizes consultative sales skills to assess and close sales.
5. Partners with and provides support to Field Sales Representative to achieve territory sales.
6. Provides exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers.
7. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of See's products and programs for all Volume Discount Channels (Fundraising, Business Gifts, Group Discount), plus Retail and Mail Order.
8. Ensures customer account information is kept current and accurate by continually updating Salesforce.com database and proprietary order management system. Follows all other set processes and procedures.
9. Answers inbound customer calls and emails; responds to customers’ inquiries in a timely manner.