- Ensure all customer accounts are properly created, updated and coded.
- Identify and mitigate discrepancies amongst customer accounts and orders.
- Work requests for returned mail, invoices and remove from mailing requests.
- Audit Quantity Discount shop orders, clears orders in the system and clear “Store Orders Not Cleared” report.
- Process collateral requests and email customers for additional information as needed.
- Communicate discrepancies and updates with internal customers and business partners.
- Completes special projects as assigned by management.
Prior experience in a customer service related environment, data bases and customer email correspondence.
Demonstrated PC skills using MS Word and Excel; excellent keyboard skills and 10-key by touch.
Professional verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent grammatical skills.
Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and ability to multi task are required.