Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Customer Service Representatives has the unique opportunity to contribute his/her talent and energy to make life a little sweeter to all our customers, one piece of candy at a time.
This position plays a vital role in building and maintaining customer relationships by providing the best in class customer service. The Customer Service Representative handles internal and external service calls and contacts the customer via phone and/or email. As a Customer Service Representative you will get to utilize selling skills to upsell and cross sell product and programs to achieve targeted sales goals.
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing excellent customer service to all inquiries and customer contacts via phone and/or email.
- Handle all internal and external customer service calls including order entry, processing adjustments, literature requests, tracking orders, creating new accounts and completing required paperwork.
- Assist customers in selecting the most appropriate products and programs by tailoring recommendations to specific customer needs. Process candy and gift item orders, payment and shipping information. Utilize upselling and suggestive selling methods to achieve defined sales goals.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all phone order and/or email-related issues. Record customer compliments and complaints, including processing adjustments for customer complaints.
- Assist with other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Sales or telemarking experience a plus – results oriented. Call Center/Contact Center experience preferred.
- Must be able to convey enthusiasm for product and programs sold. Enjoy providing exceptional customer service.
- Good listening skills. Friendly and clear-speaking phone voice.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Sold attention to detail. Ability to work accurately and speed and professionalism.
- PC savvy – Word and Email. Must have keyboard skills by touch, with accurate typing skills.
- Open/flexible availability preferred – fulltime positons available. (*All positions start with part-time schedules with a gradual increase to fulltime hours.)
Pay rate: $13.25 per hour.
Many positons to fill by 10/1 and 10/8. Apply ASAP!
This onsite recruitment event takes place on 9/15 and 9/22, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. at See’s Candies Customer Care Center, 20600 S. Alameda Street, Carson California 90810
9/15 recruitment event, apply on-line for appointment time.Walk-ins welcome before 10:30 a.m.
9/22 recruitment event, apply on-line for an appointment time.
Same day interview!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).