Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The seasonal eCommerce Support Agent has the unique opportunity to contribute his/her talent and energy to make life a little sweeter to all customers, one piece of candy at a time.
The eCommerce Support Agent plays a vital role building and maintaining customer relationships by providing the best in class customer service. This position is responsible for documenting and reporting Sees.com technical issues, providing customer website technical support via telephone calls/email and responding to customer emails.
- Provides website order resolution and technical support for orders placed through Sees.com on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform for customers.
- Assesses all customer service issues with the goal of “first contact resolution” on all email/order related issues. Resolves any issues customers may have encountered with our website or other customer concerns.
- Answers incoming emails and phone calls regarding website, order questions/concerns and assists with general customer service inquiries.
- Provides back-up support to File Maintenance by checking the Sees.com Web Order Search (web pool) throughout the day and processing accounts.
- Performs related tasks as assigned by management.
- Prior experience in a customer service related environment. Preferably experience in a phone, email, web chat-based technical support or customer consulting position with ecommerce platforms.
- Pleasant and professional verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent grammatical skills.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team. Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to multi task are required.
- Problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrated PC skills; MS Word (Intermediate) is required, Excel (Intermediate) preferred.
Qualified applicants will be invited to test and interview.
PAY RATE $14.25/HR
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).