POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources management team throughout the Holiday season, in the areas of administration, recruitment and employment. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Performs administrative and clerical tasks:
- Creating and maintaining a variety of reports, documents and files.
- Completes verification of employment notifications.
- Processing miscellaneous requests from employees.
- Working closely with department managers to ensure the accurate tracking of hires, transfers and terminations.
- Responding to employee inquiries.
2. Assists with seasonal Holiday recruiting and staffing:
- Working with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to screen resumes and communicate with applicants.
- Sourcing recruitment sites and placing employment ads.
- Scheduling, coordinating and administering pre-employment tests and interviews.
- Coordinating and participating in offsite and internal recruitment fairs.
- Working with staffing agencies to coordinate the placement of temporary staff.
3. Assists with administrative tasks related to on-boarding:
- Extending offers of employment and handling related correspondence.
- Processing criminal background checks.
- Preparing and processing employment paperwork.
- Participating in orientations.
4. Consults with Human Resources Manager(s) to resolve issues as they arise. 5. Performs other tasks and projects as required. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1. PC savvy. MS Word and Excel experience required. 2. Experience with an applicant tracking system highly desirable. 3. Previous Human Resources experience preferred. Prior office experience required. 4. Good verbal and written communication skills. 5. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information received and filed in Human Resources. 6. Good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in a team environment and be a self-starter. 7. Must be able to work the length of the assignment. 8. Must be able to work Saturdays as necessary. 9. Bi-lingual skills (Spanish) is a plus.
PAY RATE: $15 per hour
JOB LOCATION: Carson, CA - See's Candies Customer Care/Call CenterNO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. See's is an EOE See's will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00)