Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business.
The KRONOS Associate has the unique opportunity to contribute his/her talent and energy to the Customer Care and Fulfillment Departments during the seasonal holiday period (October-December). Responsibilities include input/update hourly employee schedules into Kronos timekeeping application; assist with review of employee schedule adherence, break/lunch log compliance, and attendance control documentation preparation; and daily KRONOS edits/corrections for hourly employees. Also performs duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in KRONOS or similar time and attendance software, including additions, edits, and reconciliation.
- 3 years administrative support experience preferred.
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet familiarity.
- Must have good attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PAY RATE $14.00/HR
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).