Are you looking to join a team that offers a relaxed atmosphere, has a great culture, and an energetic workforce? RSM’s North American Service Center (NASC) is just that.
We offer seasonal opportunities for tax professionals in a non-traditional work environment, with flexible schedules and a casual dress code policy all week, not just Fridays.
RSM is committed to providing a respectful, inclusive team environment that empowers you to be successful, both personally and professionally. The NASC helps RSM teams members across the country be first-choice advisors to our diverse clients. As part of our team, you’ll provide quality and timely tax services involving businesses, individuals and other entities. If you have a go-getter attitude, and are interested in joining the leading audit, tax and consulting firm serving the middle market, RSM is a great next step in your career.
In your important role as seasonal Tax Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage client needs with respect to federal and state tax compliance
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Keep abreast of latest developments in tax and the Firm's standards and policies
- Develop an understanding of client’s business
- BA/BS Degree – preferably in Accounting or related field of study
- CPA, JD, LLM, or Enrolled Agent
- 6+ years of experience working in an accounting related field
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Review of individual, trust, partnership, and corporate income tax returns
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Working knowledge of excel, word, outlook
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.