At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
Through its Maryland and Houston offices, the Specialized Asset Services (SAS) group within Corporate Trust Services is The Premier Provider to the Specialized Asset Services Market (CDO, CLO, CRE). We also provide services such as syndicated bank loan administration, fund administration; managed account services and asset based lending.
The Analyst 2 will participate in the development and delivery of Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services products and services. The successful candidate for this position will work independently or with team members and/or clients to resolve operational issues, ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures. Securities Administration involves interpreting the complex legal documents that describe the allocation of payments to various classes of securities. Each new structure is modeled to ensure that principal and interest calculations match the governing document.
On a monthly basis, the Analyst 2 will perform the primary responsibilities of securities administration on CLOs, CDOs, and Security and Loan Financing Facilities, which includes:
- Assist in the on-going initiative involving the on-boarding and administration of Loan Financing Facilities (LFF) and CLOs
- Perform Collateral Compliance Tests in accordance with series deal documents and department procedures.
- Ensure the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture and investor-defined guidelines.
- Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Collateral Manager Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner; participate actively in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects.
- Propose recommendations and implement automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with issuance/set up of new deals.
- Complete special projects as needed/assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work to help maintain the relationship between Wells Fargo, clients and other parties involved in transactions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- Corporate trust experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
- Previous tax exposure
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathmatics or related field
- Experience with Structured Products
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.