At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Conventional Debt and Specialized Services (CDSS), a division of Corporate Trust Services (CTS).
Corporate Trust Services-provides fiduciary and agency services on debt securities issued by public and private corporations, government entities and the banking and securities industries, including mortgage-backed, asset-backed, collateralized debt obligations (CDO), municipal, and corporate/high yield securities, and litigation settlement administration.
Responsible for processing routine to moderately complex transactions or reconcilements relating to loan or security payments. Duties include; providing remittance and correction information to servicers; monitoring of pooled loans to determine non-compliance, communication of information to investors; evaluate servicer performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements; interacting with other departments as needed. Research and interpret all controlling legal documents as issues arise with collateral or bond payments. Incumbents must maintain a working knowledge of their area of expertise, including Collateral, Securities, Default or Trust Administration. Analyst will be responsible for the cash and asset processing for their assigned portfolio of accounts, which includes research and resolution of issues, including but not limited to account reconciliations and miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned.
On a monthly basis, the Analyst 2 will perform the primary responsibilities of bond accounting and cash management which includes:
• Perform deal cash flows, waterfalls, analytics and bond redemptions in accordance with deal governing documents and department procedures.
• Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Loan Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements, etc. as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
• Perform all miscellaneous duties or special projects as assigned
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- Corporate trust experience
- Customer service experience
- Financial services experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Solid decision making skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Cash processing experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.