At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Trust Operations is looking for a qualified candidate to join the Global Custody team in Minneapolis which is responsible for facilitating the settlement and servicing of all global securities.
The position will be part of the Corporate Action and Income team within Global Custody and will be responsible for processing and reconciling a variety of highly complex and time sensitive operational tasks. Specific duties will include processing global income events, creating corporate action notifications and elections as well as supporting the global proxy voting process. This role will also be required to perform reconciliation and quality control checks to ensure that all aspects of global related transactions are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with policies and procedures. As part of this, it will be expected that the individual identify potential and re-occurring problems, issues, and areas of risk and make recommendations to management to mitigate. This individual will also be involved in training new team members, updating procedures and checklists and may address compliance and corporate governance issues for the Department.
The ideal candidate must possess exceptional communication, as well as excellent organization and time management skills. The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure are essential to be successful in this role. The candidate must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- DTC and SEI experience
- Working knowledge of SEI
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to make rapid decisions and escalate an issue to management
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize while mitigating risk
- Provide back-up for other desks
- Previous exposure to the Global Custody processes
- 3+ years Trust Operations and/or relevant financial services experience within an operational setting
- Ability to effectively communicate (understand the needs and expectations of internal/external contacts and team members)
- Ability to effectively work independently and as a team
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.