At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
This Securities Operations Service Specialist 2 on the Specialty Asset Operations (SAO) Processing Team position is part of the Real Estate Accounts Receivable team which is responsible for processing rental income, 3rd party management statements and income, loan payments and additional receivables on behalf of Asset Management related properties.
Duties may include but are not limited to: performs a variety of operational tasks for moderately complex cash related transactions or processes that require general accounting, bookkeeping or finance knowledge, differentiating, processing and reconciling transactions; researching inquires; resolving customer complaints; reviewing time sensitive and/or less complex to moderately complex documents; revising departmental procedures. Coordinates situations that involve other departments. Has internal client customer contact; works under moderate to minimal supervision.
This position is located at the Wells Fargo Austin Fiduciary Management Services office located on Southwest Parkway in south Austin.Required Qualifications
- 18+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- Accounting experience
- Data entry experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.