At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
The Securities Operations Service Specialist 3 (SOSS3) on The Annuity Commissions Service team acts as a liaison for the Wells Fargo’s sales force, they are responsible for resolving annuity commission questions and issues as they are brought forward from the sales force. They work to reconcile annuity commissions. These team members research and correct Annuity commission payment discrepancies, and coordinate the resolution with the insurance carriers and our internal business partners and are responsible for receiving, and making calls as well as processing daily reports to ensure the posting of accurate commission.
Essential Functions: Handles internal customer calls/inquiries from Financial Advisors, licensed agents and field representatives, providing solutions with Annuity Commission questions and issues. Support Financial Advisors by assisting in the completion of annuity commissions using CARS, BETA, Annuity Net, and the G2 System as well as various internal and state insurance websites. Bring closure to issues, question, and solve problems independently while providing extraordinary customer service to Wells Fargo Financial Advisors. Primary point of contact for management in reference to carriers and outstanding issues. Timely and accurate phone/e-mail responses to all inquiries within team standard guidelines.
Other Functions: Maintain processes timely and accurately for audit/quality assurance and reporting purposes. Interface with carriers on a variety of annuity commission questions and issues. Special projects, including carrier rollouts, merger integration preparation and data validation, etc.
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED. PRIOR ANNUITY COMMISSION EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
•After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
•Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
•Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
•If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
•Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
•Due to a high volume of inquiries, please do not contact the hiring manager listed. Any inquiries sent to the hiring manager listed may not receive a response
•Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- 1+ year of insurance accounting experience
- Beta experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CARS application
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.