At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
The Cash Management Operations Support Team in St Louis, MO, is responsible for performing a variety of operational transactions for Wells Fargo Advisors (WFAs) client accounts. The team handles incoming calls for Command/Advantage products and Cash Management. Actions and activities may include but are not limited to non-sufficient funds (NSF) transactions; researching inquiries; assisting in processing and reconciling wires and checks; reviewing time sensitive and/or complex documents; identifying and escalating possible fraudulent items; account reconciliation; exception processing; check and debit card orders or maintenance; and settlement activity.
The Securities Operations Service Specialist 3 (SOSS3) will support the actions and activities listed as well as take direct ownership for several additional responsibilities on the team. These may include daily reports; assisting with the maintenance of policies and procedures; handling SOSS2 work direction and/or escalations; performing in-depth research; contributing to classroom and/or virtual training for SOSS2s on the team; providing outbound call backs after research or escalations; and supporting team members with side by side training and/or job shadowing as requested.
The SOSS3 will work under minimal supervision. Strong customer service skills are a must in this role!
- After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may close prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- Due to a high volume of inquiries, please do not contact the hiring manager listed. Any inquiries sent to the hiring manager listed may not receive a response
Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is due to their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must have authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, analytical, financial, clerical, or call center
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- 1+ year of brokerage industry experience
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to take an active role in the education, mentoring and training of less experienced team members
- 1+ year of Beta experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.