The health solutions marketplace is hungry for new ideas, innovative products and software that drives elevated performance for the business and the customer. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is feeding incredible solutions to that marketplace every day by bringing out the best in our software engineering teams. We serve customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. We’re out to change the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. If you’re in, you’ll be challenged like never before. It’s time to join this history making.
We are looking for an individual who has deep understanding and experience around implementing an Enterprise Data Security program in a medium or large sized company.
- Tokenization of data at rest and in transit
- Row and Policy based population data security
- Data masking, test data as a service
- Data de-identification for protecting data for regulatory compliance – HIPAA, PCI
- Data Vulnerability management across enterprise
- Application enterprise protection solution, including containers in the cloud
- Cloud security, data protection in the cloud
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data, Solution OR Technical Architect
- Experience implementing enterprise data security program.
- Experience with application enterprise protection solution (such as Protegrity,Imperva, Guardian, or similar products)
- Experience in data protection in a cloud environment
- Healthcare industry experience
- Team leadership or team management experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Protegrity,Imperva, Guardian, Data Protecction, Cloud, Security Big Data, Raleigh, NC, North Carolina, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota