- Customer Service Skills
- Observe and report activities at the assigned site
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift)
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variable environment
- Climb stairs, ladders, or ramps occasionally during shift
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Provide access control to facility
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce procedure, regulation, and standards of client
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by Whelan Security and client contract requirements
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Former and future corrections personnel
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations - Apply Now!
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan -- are you one?
License # B07179
Whelan Security Company
5310 Harvest Hill Rd 296
Dallas TX 75230
Houston, TX 77056