The Security Engineer role will assist with the design, implementation, and on-going support of Digital Rights Management (DRM) for H&R Block. The successful candidate should have a passion for information security and technical experience with Azure/Cloud engineering. You should be an analytical thinker that is detail orientated and able to prioritize and execute multiple work streams. This position will need to demonstrate strong customer focus with the ability to effectively partner with multiple groups.
Education and Experience
- Collaborate with Security and Cloud architecture teams to design the implementation of Azure Information Protection (AIP).
- Work in partnership with Infrastructure and Endpoint teams to configure and deploy agents.
- Implement and test Azure Information Protection set up.
- Assist users with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to DRM/AIP.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders from various teams.
- Potential to implement and create custom solutions with the Azure Information Protection SDK.
- Vocational or Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting.
- At least 1 year of experience with one or more of the following development languages: C/C++, Java, Objective C, C#.
- Windows infrastructure engineering experience and knowledge in PowerShell.
- Azure Information Protection(AIP)/Digital Rights Management(DRM) solution engineering experience preferred.
- Experience working with and supporting MacOS and iOS.