Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here,
innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Implement and maintain IBM ISAM solution
- Apply system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Analyze, test, and debug ISAM security applications.
- Develop ISAM interfacing with applications across different functional areas
- Develop and maintain systems level software and utilities for both existing and new systems
- Develop and Support Web Service interfaces to and from ISAM systems.
- Write, maintain and implement systems specifications and corresponding maintenance documentation.
- Help with problem diagnosis and resolution by providing technical & troubleshoot support
- Work with the team to Ensure client satisfaction for delivered technical solutions.
- Reporting to management on status and projected outcomes.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of governance of operations processes
- Understanding of compliance issues and industry standards frameworks (eg, ISO 27001/2)
- Hands-on expert level implementation expertise (minimum 4-5 years) with the following:
- IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) formerly known as IBM Tivoli Access manager (TAM)
- IBM Security Directory Integrator (DI)
- IBM Security Federated Identity Manager (FIM)
- Comprehension of IT Security concepts and technologies such as:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- LDAP Directories (Schema and DIT Design, Usage)
- Automated Provisioning
- J2EE Development Skills are a plus
- Demonstrated oral communication skills, including the ability to:
- Interface with clients when collecting requirements, describing a technical solution, or communicating technical status
- Work effectively with team members and with client technical staff
- Articulate details of a solution when required to non-technical staff
- Demonstrated written communication skills, including the ability to document aspects of a technical solution (Universal Markup Language [UML], Visio, configuration instructions, test plans, and other relevant technical documentation)
The government services support team at Optum has earned the trust of organizations that our entire country relies on; from the Department of Defense and Veteran?s Administration to the teams at Health & Human Services and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We?re repaying that trust with hard work, new ideas and a commitment to finding better solutions every day. Join us and help create ways for our government services agencies to be more efficient and effective. This will be the next huge step in your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.