At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo is a socially responsible company, valuing innovation, collaboration and forward thinking people. In the Corporate Properties Group our vision is “To be a trusted advisor and strategic partner with our lines of business to deliver superior results for Wells Fargo.”
As an Armed Security Guard 1 this position would be responsible for providing security protection at Wells Fargo Cash Vaults
The responsibilities would include the follow:
• Perform assigned tasks from detailed instructions and established security policies and procedures. Protects Wells Fargo property, personnel and information by controlling the physical perimeter and interior of the site.
• Respond to unusual or emergency situations, security alarms or other suspicious activities using the appropriate degree of physical force and initiating appropriate actions as the situation dictates.
• Control personnel and vehicle ingress/egress into and out of the facility. Be alert for potential security or safety concerns and report appropriately.
• Perform escort duties as assigned and necessary.
• Maintain all necessary paperwork, records and logs.
• Maintain proficiency with all assigned weapons.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all written and verbal security policies and procedures pertaining to assigned duties as well as a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations, laws, ordinances and statutes.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with all personnel at assigned site.
• Must successfully complete the On-Site Security Training Program.
• Must be able to work in a high security environment.
• Must be mentally competent and capable of performing in an armed capacity.
In this role it would be required to carry a Wells Fargo issued firearm and to pass a proficiency test and periodic qualifications with the firearm according to State, Federal, or Wells Fargo standards.
The schedule will rotate between the hours 06:30-19:00 Monday – Friday. Weekend hours as needed.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of security experience
- A valid Security Officer license
- 21+ years of age
- Ability to run 50 yards in 10 seconds or less
- Ability to carry or drag 150 lbs for a distance of 50 feet
- Ability to climb staircases (up & down/floor to floor) up to 3 times without stopping
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Possess a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Experience with Access Control Systems and CCTV Monitors
- Ability to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must have eyesight corrected to 20/20 and no uncorrectable hearing impairment
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Strong physical capabilities may be needed
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.