WHELAN SECURITY IS NOW HIRING
Join Our Team!At Whelan Security, we are passionate about our people. We believe in fostering an atmosphere where you will feel inspired, encouraged and rewarded. We’ll treat you with respect and provide the potential for you to grow a great career. We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team!
- Customer Service skills
- Observe and report activities at an assigned site
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift)
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor in a variable environment
- Climb stairs, ladders or ramps occasionally during shift
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Provide access control to facility
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce procedure, regulation, and standards of client
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by Whelan Security and client contract requirements
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations - Apply Now!
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan -- are you one?
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Los Altos, CA 94022