If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
- First / primary responder to after - hours calls and emails ensuring that inquiries are handled and / or routed to the appropriate individuals.
- Responsible for monitoring the security call center lines after - hours and follow all established security call center protocols.
- Primary for working after - hours, weekend night and holiday night shifts leading to seamless 24 hour operations coverage in our Security Operations Center.
- Monitor Business Operations 24 / 7 system for ongoing trips to ensure that UnitedHealthcare Global Risk security services are completed to the high standard of service.
- Maintain a log of phone calls for reference by Senior Leadership on a daily basis.
- Assist Townson Office of UnitedHealthcare Global Assistance by performing hospital validation calls on a monthly basis.
- Perform Flight schedule website checks twice a day to ensure new Flight trips are setup and established trips are updated accordingly.
- Monitor Client Flight Data screen every two hours for updates to ongoing flights.
- Preform Travel Security Manager reports in response to Global Monitoring publications created by UnitedHealthcare Global Risk Intelligence department after - hours
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous Office / Administrative experience
- Ability to type 55+ WPM
- Flexibility to work a rotating schedule between 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM, 12:00 AM - 8:00 AM, with the schedule changing every 4 months
- Military background / experience
- Previous project management experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth, Operations, Specialist, Sugar Land, TX